This project is read-only.

A request for a few features...

Sep 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Edited Sep 15, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Next time you're playing with the code, could you look into a few additions for me?

From the notification icon menu, I'd really like a pause function. If I want to show something to my boyfriend across the room I set it as wallpaper so he can see it, but it disappears quickly with my changes set to 45 seconds.

I'd also like a hotkey to 'clear history & pause', in case there's some "questionable" content that I need to get rid of when there's a knock at the door ;-) either that or have a key that pauses changes and puts up a preselected wallpaper so at least the screen's not blank...

And, I'd also like a hotkey to directly bring up the history so I can delete or edit the last image displayed.

No rush, just things I'd like to see :-)

Thanks! Love the program...

Freshie

Sep 15, 2012 at 12:11 AM

All good ideas.  I'll add them to the todo list.

Sep 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Oh, and [esc] would be nice to close the window, since I use Irfanview for everything photo-related and that's the default key to close the window.

Sep 18, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Another thing (isn't there always just another thing) that would be nice, is if the tooltip on the history page could show the path to the image rather than just 'Previously displayed images'. It'd be helpful for a quick browse rather than having to open it.

Just a thought :)