This project is read-only.

I just wanted to say thanks...

Nov 2, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Edited Nov 2, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Thank you so much for this. I can't image what or how long it takes to create something like WallSwitch, but it's almost everything I've been looking for since active desktop back in 95.

I do have a couple of ideas that would be cool to see, but they're just wishes. It really is everything I want it to be.

It would be nice though, to copy the current theme to a new one so if I feel like messing about with the settings on a Friday night, I don't have to remember what I've changed since I can just delete the new copy, and still have my preferred settings. (I have a tendency to do that)

And, as something that I think would be kinda cool, is if you could switch or invert the faded edges in the collage, so they look like a drop-shaddow. Pictures actually looking like they're sitting above one another on the desktop would look pretty cool.

Anyway. Just thoughts.

Thanks again for all your work. It's the image on a 46in TV in my living-room when I have company over on the weekends.

Cheers.

Nov 2, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Those are a couple of good ideas, which I always welcome.  Definitely worth looking into.

Nov 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Edited Nov 11, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Freshie wrote:
It would be nice though, to copy the current theme to a new one so if I feel like messing about with the settings on a Friday night, I don't have to remember what I've changed since I can just delete the new copy, and still have my preferred settings. (I have a tendency to do that)

Thanks for this!

There is one thing I've noticed with a copied theme...

It doesn't update the history of the copied theme moving forward. It stops updating at the last viewed image(s) of the original theme.

If I close and restart the program it picks up from there though.

/edit

I'm only using the collage mode. can't speak to the rest.

Nov 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Oops...  looks like a stupid mistake when adding the new theme to the list.  Will be corrected shortly.