Resetting Sequential view

Nov 21, 2014 at 11:19 PM
I was wondering what the limit is on sequential photos before it resets.
I have 5000 images in a folder and it got part way through, and started at the first again.
If you can tell me how many it will display before resetting, I'll change my folder accordingly...
Coordinator
Nov 23, 2014 at 3:47 PM
There is no hard limit; it works by looking at the previous history displayed and selects the next images in the list (sorted alphabetically). If the files in your recent history can't be found on disk (removed or renamed), then this could potentially cause that.

While I was looking at that spanning/mirror functionality (yes I'm still working on that between other projects), I found that there's some problems with this method (I won't go into the ugly details, but it would result in images being skipped). I changed the method so it remembers the last displayed file name separate from the history, and it shouldn't get lost so easily. I'll have this fix in the next version, which should be pretty soon.
Nov 24, 2014 at 10:33 PM
Ok, Thanks ;-)
I must have done some deleting and moving, as I do.

I've found Display Fusion, which makes my screens act as I want them to, but my boyfriend uses a laptop with a monitor connected and it still displays weird. I can't help you there though, it's his, not mine so I couldn't tell you his settings (probably default) different pictures though.

This is a great program. What others are you working on other than the Notepad++ (which I use all the time)? Or is that actual hush-hush work-work...