This project is read-only.

Congratulations + Suggestion

Jan 16, 2016 at 4:15 PM
Hello !
I wanted to thank you for this great software, cmrazek.
I've been using it since several years now, and this is by far the best wallpapers manager ever.

Though i tried, through decades, a hundred different softwares, but none of them have never been competitive with yours.

I loved your last addition, the one that came from a suggestion, which allows us to have sequential groups.
Most of the time, it allows me to have my dual screen harmonized.
I mean that if pictures of the same kind are following each others in my folders, most of the time both of my screens will show pictures of the same kind. And this is great for harmonization.

Then comes my suggestion.
Have you heard about some softwares like Picasa or Imagesorter (http://appnee.com/imagesorter/). Those are able to sort and gather pictures through their color pattern similarities.
I don't know about the technology involved here, but this is a feature i would absolutely love in a multi-screen wallpapers manager like WallSwitch !

Like the sequential groups, and in my case of a dual-screen, this would allow WallSwitch to choose randomly through all my wallpapers for two pictures with similar color pattern, and display each one of them on my two screens.
This would ensure perfect harmonization, 100% of the time.

Well, i don't know if that is possible to do, but this would be a really great addition.
Maybe it can be a nice challenge ;)

Anyway, keep up the good work !
Jan 16, 2016 at 4:36 PM
Thanks ThY, that's a good suggestion. I'll look into that.