Ratings & single images

Dec 3, 2016 at 4:53 PM
Hi.
Happy holidays.
Just two quick things to mention in the newest build.
I've tried exporting and importing ratings, and it says successful, but there's no data in the exported file. therefor there's nothing there to import. Not a big deal as your filter function works wonderfully. I've just added $ to the end on all my starred images in windows, and then use that as a filter to show only faves.

Also, I have an album with 1 (although I've tried up to five) image that is what I use temporarily on exit so it matches my login screen, and no matter what I try, it won't load. Dragging an image adds it to the list, as does using the context menu, but the program doesn't display it.
Coordinator
Dec 10, 2016 at 11:57 AM
Hey Freshie,

The 'Export Ratings' button actually only exports ratings which you have already set up in the database, so they can be backed up. If you're looking to import ratings from Windows metadata, there is a PowerShell script located here that will scan your folder and produce a CSV file.

As for the temporary exit theme, I did find a bug where it won't display if you have it selected in the theme dropdown. If you have a different theme showing, it should switch to that theme on exit. I'll include a fix for that in the next version.